Here are the results of this week’s SN News Quiz!
1. Which retailer announced it will be consolidating all of its private label brands under one super brand?
- Fresh Market
- Albertsons (correct!)
2. Which Costco was dubbed 'America's Worst Costco' by a retail writer at Eat This, Not That?
- Costco Burbank, California
- Costco Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Costco Brooklyn, New York (that’s the one!)
3. Which retailer is now removing the protective plexiglass leftover from COVID-19?
- H-E-B (correct!)
- Whole Foods
BONUS question: BONUS question: Candy and snacks are thriving with consumers, according to recent reports. On a scale of 1-10 lightbulbs (with 1 being "meh" and 10 being "wowza"), how has this category been performing for you?
Tune in to the SN Daily newsletter next Thursday to see the results of the bonus question. And have a great week!